At Vinnter AB we are always on the lookout for skilled people to join the rest of us. We do hands-on business development, architecture and development in the arena of connected things. We try to make our customer’s products smarter. We focus our energy on finding solutions and greatly value entrepreneurial spirit within our employees.
We are at the moment very busy and therefore looking for more people to employ. We aim to become 25 employees or more by the end of 2020. At the moment we are scouting for experienced and competent software developers that can utilise cloud providers services in the development of software services for our clients sake. The main task is to develop cloud based services that connect things, but it can also be a more traditional backend assignment.
At Vinnter we are cloud agnostic, and are therefore looking for skilled developers experience, competence and certifications within Azure, Amazon or Google cloud services. We are an Amazon registered cloud developer partner and our aim is to become the premiere partner in Sweden for IoT related developments, using Amazon AWS IoT Core and other related technologies and offerings.
Often we find ourselves working in early phases of a project during a few sprints, building a proof of concept or a prototype, that hopefully leads further to a production assignment in the end. We know how important it is to work with prototyping, when it comes to innovation. Through the insights given by our prototypes, we hope to achieve a long term relationship to our clients, and an execution phase, which aim for a releasable product.
Primarily we sell teams to work on projects in-house or at the customer premises. We have left the old business model of “resource consulting” behind us. We want to have a heart in what we offer our clients. The productivity is greatly increased when a competent and experienced team is set up to solve a problem. For our clients, this lead quickly to better products.
When developing connected things we try to excel in:
- Cloud technology and tools
- Software development skills of various kinds
- Wireless technologies and available mobile services and networks
- Leading agile teams and maximising customer value
- Open source as well as available commercial tools to deliver value quickly
- Software architecture and system integration capabilities
Areas where we are building competence, and where you have a great opportunity of making relevant impact, are:
- Artificial intelligens (AI)
- Big data
If you feel attracted by any of the above and have at least three years of experience from doing backend or cloud related development work we want you to apply for a job with us. We are in need of building our next excellence team and in that we need complementary skills, experiences and personalities.
Requirements for this position
- Traditional backend technologies for software development (Java, C#, C/C++, Python, Kotlin or other relevant programming language)
- Scrum, or other similar agile methodology
- Cloud service offerings from one or more of the cloud providers
- API development
- WebServices development
- System integration
- Speaking, writing and reading Swedish and English
- Participated in or lead several ( > 3) cloud development projects
- At least 3 years working experience within the cloud development area (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud)
- At least 5 years of experience within software development of any kind
- Working in an agile environment for at least 1 year (DevTeam member, Scrum Master or Product Owner)
- Preferably a Master of Science degree (Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Applied Physics)
- or, Bachelors degree in any of the above or other related
- or, relevant polytechnic school with proven track record
- or, excellent proven track record with regards to references and projects
- Live in or around Göteborg, Sweden
- Have a work permit for Sweden
- Customer first, mobile after that…
- Problems are gifts given to us with love. They are not to be complained about… They are to be solved.
- I am not stronger than the team…
- Work should be play, so I contribute to that…
- I live in a sharing economy, so my knowledge is your knowledge…
- I am different, and so are others. Differences makes us better…
Dare to change your future and join us in our extremely beautiful and central office. Send us your CV and personal letter via our form for job applications.
If you want to know more about us and the opportunities we can offer, please feel free to contact Michael Wallenius through an email with your details to email@example.com.
If you have additional questions and would like to speak to a human, please call Michael Wallenius on his mobile, +46 703 200 200.